Heat & flame resistant and electric arc protective industrial coverall is available with 3 layer options.
Coverall standards change based on fabric selection. For details please view layer options tab.
Main application areas are classified as Oil & Gas, Refineries, Off-shore, Petrochemical Companies, Ammunition Factories, Fire-works Manufacturers, Cement Industry, Glass Industry, Military & Police, Railways, Shipbuilding Industry, Electrical Utilities, Power Distributions, Power Plants, Engineering Projects, Automotive Industry.
- Front flap closed by means of a zipper and Velcro tapes
- 5 cm wide yellow-silver-yellow reflective tapes on sleeves, back and legs
- 2,5 cm wide segmented reflective tapes on chest and back
- 2 Chest pockets with flaps closed by means of Velcro tapes
- adio, flashlight and gas detector loops on the chest pockets
- Pen pocket on right sleeve and velcro tape on left sleeve for logo
- Comfort-enhancing flexible waist system for easy and comfortable body movement
- Comfort-enhancing J-type back bellows » Elastic tape and tunnel for J-type bellow
- Cuff adjustment by means of snap buttons
- Slash pockets » Semi bellow cargo pocket on right side with flap closed by means of Velcro tape
- Semi bellow pockets on the back with flaps closed by means of Velcro tapes