This aluminized suit is designed to protect the wearer against high radiant, convective and contact heat. The products in this set consist of outershell and heat barrier and are produced in line with EN 1486 standard.
For layer details please view layer options tab.
Main application areas are classified as Airport Personnel, Aluminium Workers, Automotive Industry, Cement Industry, Ceramic Industry, Railways, Glass Industry, Iron & Steel Industry, Shipbuilding, Welding.
- This suit is designed to protect the wearer against high radiant, convective and contact heat.
- The set contains the following items
- Jacket with back space for covering SCBA cylinders
- Shroud with gold coated visor and EN 397 certified helmet
- Gaiters with EN 15090 certified rubber boots
- Carrying bag
- This suit may be used in
- proximity firefighting
- front or inside ovens during maintenance
- glass or iron&steel industries in front of molten glass or metals
- areas where there is high radiant heat