- Jacket with front flap closed by means of zipper and snap buttons
- Patch pocket with flap on left chest
- Right chest patch pocket with flap and snap buttons
- Two patch pockets with flap on jacket hem
- Cuff adjustment by means of snap buttons
- Orange pieces on shoulders to improve visibility
Chainsaw protective EN 381-11 Class 1 certified jacket provides superior level of protection thanks to its chainsaw protective layer. For layer details please view layer options tab.
Orange pieces improve visibility.
Chainsaw protective jacket is designed for lumbering and stringer operators and they stop chainsaws thanks to their protective layers and prevents damages to persons.
Arbor - Jacket
Layer: #864 Forestar 225
Outershell: DK PESCO 235 (35/65)
Inner Lining: IA Cotton 150 (For Cutting)
EN 381-11 Class 1