» The Bullard Model 911C is a cap-style hard hat designed specifically for high
» It is offered with the option of either a pinlock or ratchet suspension featuring a replaceable,
padded cotton brow pad.
» The suspension system has six points of attachment with six separate keys for a secure fit
and 1" wide crown straps for comfort.
» Weight (with suspension): 425g
» ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1-2014, Type I, Class E and G
» Thermoplastic shell - has higher heat resistance than polyethylene.
• Thermoplastic shell - has higher heat resistance than polyethylene.
• Your choice of either the self-sizing 6-point pinlock suspension (FRS6PC) or 6-point dielectric, Sure-Lock® ratchet suspension (FRS6RC). The 6-point suspension system provides a comfortable, secure fit and allows for the distribution of energy over three crossed straps attached at 6 points.
- Incremental sizing of 1/16" hat size (5mm) makes a secure fit easy.
- Suspensions can be adjusted between hat sizes 6 1 /2 " - 8".
- Vertical adjustment capability (two in front, two on side, three in rear) for a secure fit to different head sizes.
- Floating headband to allow for better balance and fit with better head sizes.
• Replaceable padded cotton brow pad.
• Wide (1") crown straps provide more comfort and will help the suspension system absorb energy. The round, wide crown area also allows for maximum ventilation.
• Pad print capability in up to eight different locations on the hat – logos may have up to six colors per location.
• Available in five standard colors: red, white, blue, orange & yellow.
• Two-year warranty. Bullard’s reputation can be seen in the attention to detail on comfort and fit.
• Distinctive Three-Rib trademark.
Bullard 911C - Helmet
ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1-2014, Type I, Class E and G