- Replaceable Visor by means of Velcro tapes
- 3M H700 helmet connected to the hood by means of Velcro tapes
- Long front part for better protection
- Ergonomic design covering the head, throat and shoulder area
- This hood is certified according to EN 166, EN 170 and GS-ET-29 Class 2
- Visor ATPV – 40 cal/cm²
- Fabric ATPV – 43.4 cal/cm²
Electric arc protective hood (ATPV > 40 cal/cm²) consists of outershell fabric and heat barrier.
Please view layer options tab for layer details & standards.
Main application areas are classified as Electrical Utilities, Power Distributions, Power Plants, Railways, Engineering Projects, Refineries, Shipbuilding and Automotive Industry.
Leo - Hood
Layer: DK Fire-Blocker 220 #935
Outershell: DK Fire-Blocker 220 (EB) #380
Heat Barrier: IB Double layer heat resistant nonwoven (130 g/m2 Aramid Felt and 55 g/m2 Nonwoven) quilted to an Aramid/Viscose FR 120 g/m2 inner lining (Melange) (305 g/m2) #5007