- Heat & flame resistant and electric arc protective waterproof jacket consists of outershell, moisture barrier and heat barrier.
- Water and windproof hood with drawcord, detachable by means of a zipper
- Jacket has a moisture barrier, all seams are seam-sealed to prevent water leakage
- Front flap closure by means of a zipper and Velcro tapes
- Chest patch pockets with flaps closed by means of Velcro tapes
- Velcro tapes to fix name and blood type tags
- Radio, flashlight and gas detector loops above the chest pockets
- Lower patch pockets with flaps
- 2.5 cm wide segmented silver reflective tapes on chest
Heat & flame resistant and electric arc protective waterproof jacket consists of outershell, moisture barrier and heat barrier and is produced in accordance with below mentioned standards.
Main application areas are classified as Oil & Gas, Refineries, Off-shore, Petrochemical Companies, Ammunition Factories, Fire-works Manufacturers, Cement Industry, Glass Industry, Military & Police, Railways, Shipbuilding Industry, Electrical Utilities, Power Distributions, Power Plants, Engineering Projects, Automotive Industry.
Lucas - Waterproof Jacket
Layer: #883 Fire-Blocker 220 [Stock Item]
Outershell: #380 Fire-Blocker 220
Moisture Barrier: #4000 Heat and flame resistant nonwoven laminated to a PU membrane 90 g/m2
Heat Barrier: #5003 Heat and flame resistant nonwoven quilted to an Aramid/Viscose FR inner lining 250 g/m2
EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1
EN 1149-3 EN 1149-5
EN 61482-1-2 Class 2 (7 kA)