Heat & flame resistant and electric arc protective vest is produced in accordance with below mentioned standards.
EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1
EN 1149-3 EN 1149-5
EN 61482-1-2 Class1(4kA)
EN 61482-1-1 ATPV 7,5 cal/cm2
Main application areas are classified as Oil & Gas, Refineries, Off-shore, Petrochemical Companies, Ammunition Factories, Fire-works Manufacturers, Cement Industry, Glass Industry, Military & Police, Railways, Shipbuilding Industry, Electrical Utilities, Power Distributions, Power Plants, Engineering Projects, Automotive Industry.
- Mobile phone pocket with velcro tape and drag rope for easy removal
- Hem adjustment by means of a Velcro tape and a buckle
- Front part closed by means of zipper and hidden snap buttons
- Chest patch pockets with flaps closed by means of Velcro tapes
- 2,5 cm wide segmented silver reflective tapes on chest and back
- 5 cm wide yellow-silver-yellow reflective tapes on the back
- Velcro tape above the right chest pocket for name tag
- 2 Lower pockets with snap buttons and silver reflective piping
- Cargo pocket on lower left side closed by a snap button