- Replaceable Visor by means of Velcro tapes
- Cap connected to the hood by means of Velcro tapes
- Long front part for better protection
- Visor could be protected when not in use by folding the front part and fixing with Velcro tape
- This hood is certified according to EN 166, EN 170 and GS-ET-29 Class 2
- Visor ATPV – 25 cal/cm²
- Fabric ATPV – 34 cal/cm²
Electric arc protective hood (ATPV > 25 cal/cm²) consists of a visor and cap.
Please view layer options tab for hood’s outershell fabric and inner lining details & standards.
Main application areas are classified as Electrical Utilities, Power Distributions, Power Plants, Railways, Engineering Projects, Refineries, Shipbuilding and Automotive Industry.
Luke - Hood
Layer: DK Fire-Blocker 220 #846
Outershell: DK Fire-Blocker 220 (EB) #380
Inner Lining: DK Fire-Blocker 220 (EB) #380
EN ISO 11612 (A1 B1 C1 F1)
EN 1149-3 / EN 1149-5
EN 61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA)
EN 61482-1-1 ATPV 34 cal/cm2